jesus my boyfriend is a phenomenal kisser 😍
Growing herbs… an old-school luxury that most anyone can do…. and now is the perfect time! DIY yourself a little herb garden and your prosperous kitchen will be that much richer
'I want to taste your lips before coffee and your skin before sunshine.'
Citation of: sunalwaysshining.
Baked Tomato and Egg Cups
- 3 Roma tomatoes, halved and seeded (look for larger Roma tomatoes)
- 6 eggs (smaller eggs are better for Roma tomatoes)
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh herbs
- toasted bread for serving
- Preheat oven to 450º
- Place tomatoes on a baking sheet. You might need to slice a tiny bit off the bottom of each tomato to keep them level on the pan.
- Crack eggs and gently place in the cavity of each tomato.
- Season with salt and pepper. I added dried red pepper flakes for a little heat.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes if you like your eggs runny. 8-10 for soft set.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh chopped herbs.
- Serve as is or on top of a crusty piece of toasted bread. This is also wonderful stuffed into a toasted bagel.
Need to make.
I’ve made these, super good!
Sooooooooooooooo I have a boyfriend (: (: (: hahahahahah I’m way too happy about this. This guy is adorable.
I am now dating this guy named Alex and we’ve been on three dates and he loves Harry Potter and he doesn’t play those stupid dating games like “oh now I have to wait three days to text her because I don’t want to seem too eager” and ahhhh we just had our first kiss and I’m happy (:
The past few weeks have been so busy and exhausting. School, sorority, work, and internship. Plus gym time and family engagements. Losing weight’s fallen on the back burner, but I’m still maintaining! Just need to get used to this busy schedule.
Last night after cheering practice at the Delta Chi fraternity house. All of the cheers reminded me of Zumba hahahahah.
Ryan McArthur has created this line of prints using quotations from some of the most brilliant minds. He illustrates each of his simple, clean designs by hand then manually traces each line converting it to a vector graphic to scale and manipulate.